School Animations School Animations

whoa

who's the hottie doing the backwards roll?

this is what i look like this is what i look like

i'm sorry man, but no

I'm sorry but this isn't right, the drawing style is good, but at least take the time to get the lip sync right instead just looping it over and over as a set of mouths.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Hilarious

I absolutely love this, your story telling skills are amazing bahaha, it was hilarious

Animation Challenge Wk4-6 Animation Challenge Wk4-6

good work everyone

honestly, it takes alot of work to animate this stuff, good job on everything, but how do i get in on it?

Rudy responds:

Thank you :) And theres threads in the BBS

Chuck & Threve ep:1 Chuck & Threve ep:1

not too bad

sound quality was alright, could have used a bit of work in matching up the sound to the lip synching, but it's probably because of a stream delay when you loaded it up on the net. Anywayz, other than the completely racist and offensive storyline it was pretty interesting lol. Good job overall.

Early Bird 02 Early Bird 02

i have to give it to you

watching these animations, rarely do i get impressed by sound, humor and appearance all at the same time. Your style is awsome. Keep it up, I'd like to see more!

Harnold & the small door Harnold & the small door

Good job overall

Good job bud, well done. The only thing I'd change is well... work on your voice acting lol. But other than that I agree with the others, you should have made it a little longer and you could have shown us his solution to getting through the door! overall good job.

At the Restaurant At the Restaurant

It made me smile

Good story telling technique, I didn't get bored while watching it. I love the music, good choice to accompany the animation. Overall it was a great success and good job with the artwork. It was witty and made me chuckle. The only real thing that I could suggest is to proportion the legs to the body while he's dancing. overall, 9 on 10 though. good job.

Gang Mentality Gang Mentality

awsome

very very very cool, it must have taken ages for sure. it`s kind of hard to see at some points, i find, just since it`s really quick motions and such, but overall wicked job man, i know how hard it is to animate frame by frame, i`m in the animation course :) good jobs on the birds at the starting too

StudioGlitchNet responds:

I re submitted the animation with clearer video after seeing your review and the other reviews that say its unclear. It takes longer to load now but looks much better.

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

absolutely stunning

honestly, that was one of the best pieces of art that I've seen on Newgrounds. The animation was fluid and smooth, the pace was fast and kept me interested and the music was perfect for the type of story you were going with. I loved the overal idea of it, and I definitely hope to see more!